|29 March 2019, start: 17:00h (registration)
|31 March 2019, end: 16:30h|
|EPFL Campus, Lausanne|
Radio Hack Europe 2019
Radio Hack Europe by Radiodays Europe is an open development and prototyping event, which is intended for anyone interested in shaping the future of radio in Europe.
For its third edition, this 48h spin-off event from the Radiodays Europe conference, will take place from Friday evening 29 March 2019 (warm-up and team building) to Sunday afternoon 31 March 2019 (pitching and jury voting), at École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), one of Europe's most famous science and technology institutions, which is located in Lausanne on the shores of Lake Geneva. Participation is open to radio professionals, audio enthusiasts, developers, designers and students who have a keen interest in audio and digital media in general.
The ideas and prototypes that will be developed during the hackathon will be evaluated by a jury, and the winners will have the opportunity to present their work to the participants of the main Radiodays Europe event from 1 - 2 April 2019.
Further information on registation, who can attend, where to stay including a discount on hotels and how to get to the venue can be found on the Radio Hack Europe Registration page.
The participation fee amounts to € 50,00 + 7,7% Swiss VAT. This fee includes:
- Entrance to Radio Hack Europe from Friday evening 29 March to Sunday afternoon 31 March 2019
- Catering during Radio Hack Europe (breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as snacks and drinks)
- Discounted rate for the main Radiodays Europe conference
- Reduced rates for accommodation
Programme and organisation
|Mme Leonor Camporeale Jalvo||MediaRoad|
|Administrative Assistent EPFLemail@example.com|
|+41 21 693 91 27|
Please register via the website of Radiodays Europe 2019.
Please find an event summary on the Radio Hack Europe 2019 – “Radio and media of tomorrow”.
Please find below the Radio Hack Event Clip.
List of people interviewed in this video (in order of appearance):
- Agata Patecka, Project Manager for MediaRoad
- Jiaqi Liu, Master Student at EPFL (Section of Computer Science)
- Sebastiaan Jansen, Creative Developer at VRT Innovatie
- Matthieu Beauval, Head of Innovation for the Digital Department at Radio France
Please find below the video recording of the hack team pitches and trophy ceremony!
Direct links to the various parts within the video: